Sunday, October 3, 2010

14 months

Liv turned 14 months yesterday. Which reminds me that I need to get moving on her 15 month appointment here in Calgary asap. I think the only big difference in Liv lately that other people comment on is how much she's talking. She is starting to repeat words that we say more and more. It really depends on her mood and it may not be exactly right, but hey she's trying right. She also does a lot of babbling. Liv definitley has her own language. She will look right at you and say something so matter of factly in her jibberish.

One of her favorite things to do lately is climb on the couch. I try to tell her to sit down when she gets up there, but that doesn't last long and she usualy ends up running back and forth on the couch...giving her mother an anxiety attack. Liv is cutting her eye teeth right now. Its probably the only teeth that have really bothered her for an extended amount of time. She hasn't been sleeping like normal and has a runny nose and some icky diapers (fun).

I know I say I'm bored a lot, but I am thankful I get to spend so much time with Liv. She is so funny and makes me laugh every day. She is so weird haha. She does the strangest things...its very entertaining.

We spent Liv's 14 month at my grandmother in-law's 80th birthday party. Ryan, my brother in-law, turned 31 this weekend too. We had parties for each. I was pretty disappointed during the day because Pat told me he wasn't going to make it Saturday like he originally thought. So, we did a lot of celebrating that day and at Liv's bedtime I drove her down to Carolyn's house and put her to bed. Steve's grandaughters were there in case she woke up. I headed back and around 12 a truck pulled up in front of the house and it was Pat!! He surprised us all. It really made my night. Pat isn't much for surprises and it made that much better. He gets to stay until Tuesday so we will be spending time together until then.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment: