Thursday, September 30, 2010

the forgotten photo shoot

I know I've said this before, but my sister takes all of my pictures of Liv for me. I haven't paid a dime in professional pictures ever. not once. I'm very lucky in that area. She has just launched her website and its sooo beautiful. Liv and I both make a few appearances on it. Here is the link for Dani's website, tuttebelle photography. I really can't say enough about Dani's talent. I know she's my sister, but seriously, her talent speaks for itself. I'm very proud of her.

While looking through her website, I noticed a few pictures that I had never seen before. I told Dani that I wanted to know why I didn't have them in my possession yet and to send send. She complied because she's efficient like that. I have more than this, but here's a little bit to hold you over :).


 loving her mama. she likes me, she really likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment