Sunday, September 12, 2010

positive vibes

We are leaving tomorrow at 10am. My goal for us is to get to North Dakota tomorrow. What I need from you, is positive vibes our way...for a safe drive and a good baby. If I'm honest, I'm really sad about leaving my family. It will be the first time I leave and not know when I'll be coming back to the Soo. It may be a small, nothing town, but its where my family and friends are and that makes it home. Don't get me wrong though, I'm looking forward to building a home in Calgary with Pat...I just wish there was a way for us all to live in the same place ha! I am also having a really hard time when I think about taking Liv away from my family. I feel like a bad person, because they love her so much. My family will miss her a lot. They'll miss me, but not as much as Liv...I've accepted I'm second best now :). I'll leave you with a few pics from the weekend. Dani came up to spend our last weekend in town with us and we really did make the most of it.

I feel the need to explain this picture. Liv does this thing where she puts her hands out like that and gets really tense/holds her breath/her face gets red. Well, Dani finds this absolutely hilarious and has prompted liv into doing it ::sigh::
picking tomatoes in the garden with papa (she lovessss to eat cherry tomatoes)

one for you, two for liv

gramma and liv

we may have had a few too many snack this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment