Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wedding weekend

I had a blast last weekend. It was so weird to be "liv free" for three days, but it was much needed and refreshing all at the same time. I'll re-cap my weekend quickly, because really, I don't want to give a detailed account of my shenanigans. Thursday night was the bachelorette party. It was so much fun to see and hang out with a lot of girls that I haven't been around in over a year. I think everyone enjoyed themselves, and we gave Krysta her "final" night of fun. Friday was pretty calm, because I'm a mom, and there is no partying three nights in a row...I would die. Dani and I went to the beach for a few hours, made nachos for dinner and then my friends, Angela and Kira stopped by. Angela is a mom too and it was nice for her to get away for an evening so we could visit. Kira is a good friend of mine that I haven't seen since last January. She is also getting married and asked me to be in her wedding next October! wooo woo.

Saturday was the big event. The ceremony was held outside and it was a beautiful and hot day. It was simple but perfect and seeing water in the backgroud was the best part for me. So, anyways we went to the ceremony and then between that and the reception, a group of us headed to the vierling for some locally brewed peach and blueberry beer (mmmm). Finally, the reception....we ate, we danced, we had some beer and wine....and that was that :).


Dani and I at the wedding...oh yeah, I got a hair cut!

Kira and I...out on the balcony. It was a beautiful day and night.


I really missed Liv by Sunday. But, would you like to see what she was doing all weekend? I'm not sure she missed me as much as I missed her.



hanging with grandma (my mom) on the water. I dunno, but I think she looks beautiful in this picture. Maybe its because she's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment