Friday, October 8, 2010

unbelievable

I was just talking to Pat and I was telling him how I love how Liv is starting to understand what I'm asking her to do. Or, should I say, she is starting to let me know she understands. The examples that I was giving him was I'll say "Liv, go give kisses night night" and she'll walk her little self into the livingroom and give her aunt and uncle kisses. Another thing I always say before naps and bedtime is "go find your blankie" and she will go gather all the blankies she can find (we have a lot of back-ups).

It makes me feel like she's so grown up. Maybe when she can start saying "night night", I'll say this again...but for now I think its crazy that we are in this place already.

How was Liv ever this small??? What, no rolls?

2 comments:

  1. It boggles my mind how fast they grow! L now says "hhhooh" when something is hot. It kills me!

    ReplyDelete