Monday, October 18, 2010

yippeee

Pat is on his way home!!!! I have a big smile on my face and a vaccuum in one hand, windex in the other. Its been about two weeks since Pat has seen Liv or I so its an exciting day for us. We are hoping that he gets to stay a few days this time, instead of the 1.5 days. So please cross your fingers for us. I will definitley take some pictures while Pat is home...there is a corn maze that I really want to bring Liv to and I was waiting for Pat to visit.

Oh, and my child thinks she's a newborn again. She woke up twice last night. twice. This whole bottle thing is really getting out of hand. But in other positive news, she said something that sounded like 'Dani' today. We skype with auntie Dani most mornings and we always ask Liv  "can you say Daaanniiii?". Sometimes she says 'da', but this time it was a 'Daaaaiiiiiiii'. So cute and Dani was thrilled. I'll update tomorrow with some pictures :).

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Picket Fence blogs. Your daughter is adorable! I'm following you on Twitter now.

    www.mybossisteething.com

    ReplyDelete