Sunday, October 24, 2010

Steppin' Out


I have decided to link up to another blog, Harper's Happenings, who puts on Steppin' Out Saturdays. Its basically to document what you and your little one wore and what not, kind of fun and I don't think it has to be done on a Saturday, which is good because I don't get dressed up every Saturday :).

I didn't participate this week. Next week I will, but I did take pictures of Liv and her outfit was cute enough for the both of us!

 Liv
Top: Thrifted, vintage dress
Bottoms: Gymboree
Shoes: Cherokee brand ($5 from Zellers)
Hair Bow: Etsy (Stephanie Bownanza)




Next week I'll join in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun weekly post to do! It would definitely make me get out of my yoga pants on Saturdays, lol! I love her little top, so cute!

    ReplyDelete