Thursday, April 29, 2010

a little vintage dress

My grandma brought over a pile of clothes that used to be mine when I was a baby (or toddler). I swear you never know what is going to come out of that woman's closet. She has a tonn of clothes with the tags still on and clothes that are 24 years old!

One of the dresses in particular that she brought over caught my eye. It was a dress that Dani and I wore in a family picture. We were around 2 in the picture. I really shouldn't have added that part, but hey it fits my almost 9 month old daughter. I've decided that with her size its clear that she's going to be either a.) a supermodel or b.) an elite athlete. Ok I've gone off subject...but I do have some pictures of her in the dress.

Oh...and I'm heading to Marquette tomorrow after work. Its graduation weekend, so wish me luck that I will make lots of money.


Auntie Dani knows how to make me smile

Isn't it crazy how old this dress is?!



4 comments:

  1. Aww, she is too cute! Love the pictures of you two together too. I think it's awesome that your grandma still has stuff like that. It would be so neat for my daughter to wear something that I wore when I was little. Unfortunately, I have 1 thing from my childhood and it's a bear. A very worn bear at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. that dress is adorable.

    B. it is so special that you still have things like that for her.

    C. i am now insanely jealous of your thinness.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trick to being thin is having a big child that weighs 23lbs by 8 months, tote her around, and you will be thin hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete