Sunday, April 25, 2010

first steps!

Liv took her first few steps!! It was absolutely perfect because we were skyping with Pat. I'll set the scene: Dani and I were sitting on the floor talking to Pat, Liv was pulling herself up on the recliner and cruising around, Dani went to go get some ice water, which liv is obsessed with....so when Liv saw it we looked up and she had let go and took 3 or 4 steps by herself towards us! I was saying "OMG OMG OMG, Pat did you see that! Those were her first steps!". I couldn't believe it. We have been having her walk between my mom and I, but this is the first time she's ever initiated the walking on her own. Of course I have to document it here...maybe I'll get a video of her taking a few steps in the next few weeks :).


5 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting - and very cool you got to see it happen. I love that flowered outfit on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Go Liv!! Awesome that you were skyping when she did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a thrill! so very exciting! what an advanced little kiddo - and still one of the cutest little babes i've ever laid eyes on. she's SO happy. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I bet Pat was so happy! Gooo Livi!

    ReplyDelete