Sunday, December 12, 2010

naked dancing

I finished Liv's Christmas Shopping this weekend! That was the major accomplishment. Other than that, I didn't do a whole lot of anything. In fact, today Liv took a 3 hour nap and I enjoyed one too. It was amazing.

After shopping, I can't wait for Christmas. She is going to be so excited and I can't wait to see her face that morning. Did I mention that there are only 8 more days until Pat has his time off? I'm counting down. I told him tonight that I don't know what I'll do with myself when we finally are living in the same place. There are good days and bad days. I know that this is what we have to do right now, but it doesn't make it any easier...so needless to say, I'm looking forward to the 20th.

I had to take a video of Liv tonight...she dances in the bathtub, obviously naked, and it cracks me up every time. Here it is, but she doesn't actually start dancing until the end part of the video. Its still cute though.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cuteness!! & loving her pot belly!! My Olivias is the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know her little pot belly kills me every time!

    ReplyDelete