Sunday, July 18, 2010

"we can go to town or baby if you'd rather..."

Ahhhh, the concert was ahhhmazing! Pat and I showed up to the stampede about 45 minutes early and went into a beer garden to have a drink before. After we finished our bud lights and people watched for awhile we headed inside. We picked up another beer ($7.50 a piece, blah) and took our seats. Miranda Lambert was everything I expected. She played quite a few songs that I didn't know though. Pat wasn't completely thrilled with Miranda but Jason Aldean definitley exceeded our expectations by far. We both concluded that "Big Green Tractor" was the best part of the whole night.

After the concert we met up with some friends and went to a few bars. It was a late night and by bar close we were starving. We hadn't had dinner and we needed something to eat. We walked around downtown in search of Thai Tai. I had no idea what this restaurant was or what I was supposed to order. I took the suggestion of our friends and got a beef satay sub with everything on it (carrots, cucumbers, onions, thai sauce, hot sauce, and cilantro). UMMMM lets just say it was the best thing I've ever ate. I woke up wanting another vietnamese sub. I am pretty sure its my new addiction and I don't know how I lived without ever have tasted one of these delectable sandwiches.

Tomorrow we are packing a bunch of people into the motorhome and heading to the Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller. Its a huge prehistoric museum with 11 different exhibits and I'm positive Liv will love it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm going to go dream about a beef satay sub.....

No comments:

Post a Comment