Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm here I'm here

I've been really slacking...I know I know. Liv has been sick (ear infection and watery eyes and runny nose) and teething and combined with working during the week, lack of sleep, and driving to work on the weekends, I'm exhausted! I'm once again making my trek to MQT this weekend. I leave after work and Liv is spending the weekend with her grandma. I feel guilty leaving her, but to be honest, I don't have the energy to work until 3am and then get up at 6am with her. Its just too much.

The beautiful weather is supposed to keep up, so I'm hoping to catch some rays on the beach Saturday! I also have a hair appointment, and most likely I'll chicken out and just get it trimmed, but either way...its long over-due.

The time is coming near for us to head to Calgary. In just 3 short weeks we'll be reunited with Pat and the rest of the Bateman clan :). Its hard to believe thats it...this year has been painfully long and I might be in denial about it actually being here. Hopefully within the next few weeks we'll have an answer to the question of where we will be living next year. As of right now, the options are Calgary, Alberta or Belfast, Northern Ireland. Quite the interesting pair of options no?

No comments:

Post a Comment