Wednesday, May 26, 2010

fake weekend

I have tomorrow off. Its kind of a tease because I have to work on Friday afternoon then drive to MQT and work Friday night too, bleh. However, and I know I've mentioned this way too many times but I'm bragging...its been gorgeousss here, so Liv and I are making an appearance at the beach tomorrow. I promise I will take lots of pictures of the event.

While we are beaching it in the U.P., Pat is touring Europe. Yep. I'm jealous too. He has a week off before his last semester starts, so Pat and a handful of his friends started out in Barcelona and are now in France. Their next stops are Rome and then Paris. Seriously! I haven't mentioned it yet, because I'm that envious. When he called me yesterday to tell me about his day on the beach in FRANCE and how his ears were so burnt he thought they had third degree burns on them I was maybe smiling inside. I know I'm spiteful, but hey, I want a tour across Europe!

I'll leave you with a picture I took last week when Liv was all hopped up on Benadryl and Amoxicillian. She kept waking up and fussing so I put her in bed with me to fall asleep. She kept sitting up and then she'd sway a little bit and flop over...this was one of the times she flopped over. I kept waiting for her to wake up, but when she didn't I snapped a quick picture with my blackberry. She ended up sleeping like this for a good 20 minutes before I moved her back to her crib. There isn't many times that my crazy girl cuddles with me so I relished in it :).

a little blurry but too cute not to share

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - my brother and his GF are currently touring Europe for the next 2 weeks. I try to not think about it when I'm up at 1am in a barf covered chair nursing Bella. I'm happy for them, I wouldn't change where I am, but I wish the chair would be moved to Spain. Or Italy. :)

    I hope you find something fun to do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing last night when Liv woke up at 12:30 and 4:30...ugh. The beach in Spain might be a little more appealing than the beach here also. How is the barf situation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog layout! Gil cuddles with me but I'm sure it's not as awesome as a baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete