Saturday, May 29, 2010

Did anybody see that?

So yeah, its 3am and I need to blog about this because I think its funny and I'm not quite ready to go to bed yet. Tonight I worked at the bar and at the very end of the night after doing all my cleaning, I walked to the back office to grab my purse and jacket. My faux crocs were obviously more slimey than I thought because when I got to the office and saw that it was locked, I turned around...maybe too quickly, rolled my ankle and seriously wiped out. It was dark, I was the only one around and I just stayed there on the ground for a few minutes because I couldn't believe what just happened. There I was, sprawled on the dirty ground laughing out loud because how did that just happen and how lucky was I that nobody saw?! Someone would have died laughing, so instead of them it was me...looking like a weirdo, laughing at myself as I walked back to get someone to unlock the office. Oy, it was a long night.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love that you posted about this even though you got away with no one seeing you fall. LOL. Hilarious! Ooo bar floors are gross!! :)

    ReplyDelete