Sunday, November 15, 2009

mmmmmm rice cereal

After getting the "ok" from Dr. Mackie and having a week of Liv waking up in the middle of the night again, not to mention waking up twice last night :/, I decided we were trying the rice cereal. She LOVES it. She sits up good in her bumbo, so we just attach the tray and are using that as her "highchair" for now. Yesterday morning I made her some plain rice cereal and her meal before bed we mixed some gerber pears in it. I'm hoping that this will do the trick. She had about 4oz of milk along with her cereal (to wash it down of course). I would have expected her to be confused on what to do with cereal, but she's got it down...and didn't hesitate on whether she liked it or not.

Something else Liv is really into is Sesame Street. Well I should say Sesame Street songs. She was being cranky one day so I went on youtube and typed in sesame street and I got "Elmo's Song"....and she's been hooked since then. I just peruse through all the songs I can find and she'll happily sit there with her blankie and going to town on her sucky. I took a video of Liv eating her cereal and I also downloaded one from her in her johnny jumper a few days ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment