Monday, November 16, 2009

Failure

Well, I'm writing this post after waking up at 12am, 3am, and 6:45am, 18oz of formula, and 5 diapers (liv pooped after I already changed her diaper and I ripped the tab off of one bc I couldn't figure out why the damn thing wouldn't open in the dark...). So I guess it's safe to say that the rice cereal didn't work. How does an almost 4 month old baby go from sleeping consistently through the night to waking up not once, but twice a night?!!! Doesn't Liv know mommy has a thesis due this Saturday and has way too much to do to be a walking zombie?? Its just crazy to me because she drinks 6ozs every time....so she is waking up hungry or the little nugget would fall asleep during her bottle.

She is in her crib right now listening to herself talk to her mobile...and she needs to go back to sleep because now I have to get up for the day and get myself ready. I pick up my questionnaires for my study today and have so much to get finished by Friday its a little scary. I'm just going to drink an extra large coffee. or five. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment