Friday, November 27, 2009

First Thanksgiving

Everyone went around the table during Thanksgiving dinner and said what they were thankful for, and if Liv could talk I know she would have said "MASHED POTATOES"! She Loves her some Mashed Potatoes...but that didn't really surprise me. I sat her bumbo seat on the dinner table next to me and she ate dinner right along with everyone else. She loved it. We did a lot of visiting and Liv ended up getting crabby by the end of the night and I was exhausted, but it was a good holiday altogether. We would have like to celebrate with Pat, but we'll trade Christmas...those Canadians don't celebrate the same Thanksgiving anyways ;). In the future, we'll get two!

Dani was here this weekend and we took some Christmas pictures. So I'm looking forward to that. The only problem with pictures lately is that the little lump can't sit up by herself and she doesn't sleep or sit happily through the photo shoot. I can't wait until she can sit up and we don't have to be surrounding her making sure she doesn't face plant. Dani always does an amazing job though...she works with us haha.

I did something a little unusual today, I spent a few hours making baby food for Liv! I made sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, an apple and pear mix, and a sweet potato and apple mix. It was actually pretty easy and I'm trying to save money so it makes sense for me. I read about it online, and also read how to freeze it. It made a ton of food and I was quite proud of myself. Liv ate some bananas and some pears today. She seemed to like them more than she's like any of the store bought food I've gotten her. I'm going to try to keep it up...It was kind of fun actually.

I didn't get any pictures of Liv on Thanksgiving, but I think Dani did...these will have to do for now.

I posted this picture because you can really see where her blonde hair is coming in up front.


Lily licking Liv's ears...weirdo dog



Kisses from auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment