Sunday, March 27, 2011

hanging on by a thread.

My computer that is. I couldn't start it all day. It is struggling to stay alive. Pat just got it up and running this evening and I immediately backed up all of my pictures on the external hardrive. I was so nervous I would lose something.

On that note, I feel naked without my computer. It makes me anxious. I'm not really sure what we are going to do about it yet. Pat is going to get a work computer so I may take over his old one or this old boot might surprise me and run for a bit longer.

We had a nice weekend. We kicked off Friday with a playdate at a place called Playtopia. It was so much fun and even had a mini bouncy castle. Liv loved it! We played there for a few hours and finished off our afternoon with lunch at Wendy's. The only complaint I have about the day was that Liv never napped...it turned out into a long day.

Other than that, we had a dinner party last night and did a whole lot of lying around today. I'm unreasonably tired though and need to go to bed early to get ready for my week. Did I mention I have a little over 2 weeks until our trip?! I can't even think about it because it makes me so excited!

I'll leave you with some pictures I took a few weeks ago...

walking inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment