Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Boy Week

Or big girl week, however you want to look at it.

Pat started his job today. Which means no more help during the days. Not that I haven't done it before...I just got a little too used to him being around. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to the gym first thing in the morning like I was doing...looks like I might have to take that Jillian Michaels yoga dvd out of the wrapper now.

I have big exciting news. I am going to have a NEPHEW! I'm so excited!

I really am...even though I bugged Leslie and told her she better have a girl or else.

Now I get to tease her about having a penis growing inside of her.

We went out for dinner to celebrate on Thursday, ultrasound day. There was about 16 of us. We went to a brazillian grill called Bolero. It was very good. Kind of pricey but basically the rundown is they have a hot salad bar and cold salad bar and then bring around different meats, grilled veggies, and pineapple. They slice a piece off if you want to try it and you use tongs to put it on your plate. It was the most unique restaurant I had ever been to.

Liv behaved herself and everyone had a good time. We didn't do much else this weekend. Pat and I went to a pub last night. I came home at 10:30 because Sunday was my day to get up early. Ummm my child woke up at 4am.

Yes. 4 AM!

I put her in bed with us and she slept on and off until 6. It was torture. I thought I was coming home early to save myself from being tired today...Liv had other plans.

Here's my pretty baby, using one of her favorite toys...mama's itouch. She isn't picky though, she'll take daddy's iphone too.
loving on lily.
acting like lily?

No comments:

Post a Comment