Monday, February 28, 2011

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1. winter blues

Its freezing here....again. I am so sick of winter. Liv and I just want to go outside and walk to the park and play. Its so cold that I dread even bringing her outside.

2. jobs

My sister started her new job in Chicago today. Pat starts his new job next week....anddd then there is me. No job. I'm kind of jealous, but still trying to be patient. Which I have come to find out, I'm not very good at.

3. healthy goals

I used to be a personal trainer and work out and really watch what I ate. I have been half-heartedly trying to get back into that, but today marks my first day of being dedicated. I told Pat over the weekend that we need to starting cooking/eating healthier. So, I started today off by going to a spinning class at 6:15am and I am going to eat something for breakfast. I'm thinking some yogurt. I'm not a huge breakfast person, but I end up really hungry and making bad food choices. I am going to link up to a few other blogs so that I can get some good ideas.

4. april

I am planning a visit to Chicago and then back home in April. I can't wait. I am a small town girl and I miss my family. I am not sure that Pat understands, but he's trying ha. I have been away from home before, for longer than this, but I didn't have Liv. I just want to share her with my family. They miss her more than me, but thats ok.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!! I can't wait for you to be here in April!!!!! Any idea when??? ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your temps are still so cold! It was 78 here this past weekend, and it was wonderful! There are a lot of cons to living in the South, but this definitely isn't one of them!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete