Wednesday, August 17, 2011

our week.

Sooo...what's new? Nothing much around here. My Kijiji addiction is still in full force.

Case in point, the play structure I found today...and picked up and paid for. It was a whopping $25! I'm thinking its a big hit. What do you think?
princess dress and tigers hat....cute combo

LOVES it.


Other than that, I've been single-mom'ing it since last Tuesday. Liv is going camping with Carolyn tomorrow so I will get a few days off. I'm going to miss my little monster, but I have a list of things I want to get done while she's gone.

We went to a cook-out at Pat's Aunt Donna's house yesterday. There was lots of family around and we all had a blast. Liv was reunited with her love, corn on the cob...not kidding, my child ate at least 4 pieces. She may have had more on her face than in her tummy, but she was enjoying herself.
mmmm

YEAH CORN!


party is going on...and my kid is still eating corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment