Monday, January 17, 2011

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. my new camera
So pat got a giftcard to future shop for Christmas. For all of you non-canadians, future shop is a lot like best buy. Well since Pat gave me all of his giftcards, I decided I was buying a camera because my dslr doesn't take video. My first mistake was that I went on boxing day...it was pure mayhem. I was so excited to actually have someone helping me that when the first 2 cameras I picked were sold out...I said yes to the first the salesman suggested bc he mentioned hd video. UMMM I have had a hell of a time downloading any videos on my computer. I won't give you details of the problem, but the panasonic lumix leaves a bit to be desired. Hours later and updates to my previous post....I have it figured out. phew.

2. winter blues
I am sooo sick of winter. So is Liv. I'm used to winter...I've dealt with it my entire life, but winter with a toddler really blows. I am craving a nice long walk to the park to play. We could definitley go for walks and bring her sled....except that its been absolutely freezing. Not really walk weather. I informed pat yesterday that I plan on moving south in our future.

3. speaking of snow
Liv loves to eat it. I have resorted to freezing gogurts because she loves to chew on ice and snow. She is a bit of a freak about the whole thing.

4. wedding goals
I ordered my dress last week. I'll take pictures in it when it comes. We are STILL waiting on the contract from our reception venue. So, my goals for this week are to bug them, book our dj, and possibly work on some more fabric flowers. I would also like to get my guest list going.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE fabric flower bouquets! Are you getting them from etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so sick of winter already too :/ And I usually LOVE it. But the days are waaaay too long inside with little ones. We have been trying out all the local indoor play gyms or going to malls with indoor playgrounds. It helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen - I am attempting to make them. we will see how it turns out though ahah.

    ReplyDelete