Monday, June 28, 2010

sunday at grandma's














1.) I love that dress Liv is wearing. It was free and courtesy of my friend Angela's sister whom has a daughter older than Liv.
2.) The pictures of Liv and her daddy make me melt.
3.) Liv loves books. No, not having books read to her, but walking around with them, opening and closing them and bringing them to you so you can start to read them and she can insist on being put down and walking around with it some more.
4.) I don't even think I need to comment on how cute that swimsuit is on Liv. It should be illegal.
5.) We had a lovely afternoon at Pat's Great Grandma's house. It was so nice outside and we ate a lot of reallyyy good food. I had to take the taco dip away because Liv was obsessed. I don't know what all was in it, but it was amazing and Liv was spending all her time hovering.
6.) I hope everyone else had a lovely sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. haha I was thinking the same thing about her swimsuit! sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete