Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beautiful


I've won this award before, but since I recieved it from somebody different and I like getting awards, I'm gonna do it again :). Jenny from The Adventures of Two under Two is the lovely blogger that gave me the beautiful blogger award this time. Her blog is one of my favorites to read. Her son, Henry is adorable and she has another boy (Holden) on the way! I can't imagine having two babies under two, but Jenny is supermom and if anyone can handle it, she can :).


Same routine as last time...7 things about me that you may not know.

1.) I love True Blood. I had to add this because Season 3 just started and I'm overly obsessed. I didn't realize how obsessed I was until Pat, Ryan (Pat's brother), and Les (Ryan's girlfriend) were all watching it together and I couldn't contain myself and had to give them all the background information on why everything was happening. They are rookies, obviously. I found myself saying things like "he's a shapeshifter", "he drank vampire blood and now has a weird connection with him", and "oooh ooh, werewolves!".

2.) Sticking with my Vampire theme, I'm dying to watch Eclipse and in celebration of its premiere I'm currently reading "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner", which in my opinion is way too short.

3.) I hate lip gloss. The only thing I wear on my lips is chapstick, preferrably the spearmint flavor. I own some covergirl amazemint, but only because it tastes like mint. I rarely wear it. Every time I have gloss on my lips, I end up wiping it away within 5 minutes...or if its the amazemint I lick it off. It annoys me.

4.) I hate folding laundry. I find no joy in it whatsoever. I like to go downstairs and repeatedly restart the dryer because I dread folding clothes that much.

5.) I really really like Coke. I used to be a huge diet coke drinker and then when I was pregnant with Liv, my craving was sugary drinks and Coke was my go-to. I can't seem to kick the habit. I think drinking regular pop is better than drinking the diet with fake sugar, but I don't think drinking one once a day is ok...so I try to control myself.

6.) I love Kareoke. If I get a few drinks in me I'm willing to sing Kareoke. I should be more shy because I'm terrible, but I don't know what it is. I always sing country songs and my favorite one to sing is "Play Something Country" by Brooks and Dunn.

7.) I'm double jointed. Just my fingers...it freaks some people out though ;).



7 blogs I'm tagging because I read them on a daily basis....

The Thomas Chronicles

Hormonal Imbalances

Completely Eclipsed

Last Train to Pooksville

The Power of the Pink Lines

Look at the Birds....

Navigating the Mothership

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nom! I already did it (and am feeling out of random info about myself!) so I will have to pass. I am passionate about karaoke, too, but I haven't done it in MONTHS (years?).

    ReplyDelete