Thursday, October 15, 2009

11 Weeks (almost)

I'm doing this post a little early...I'm bored and feel like it. Liv will be 11 weeks on Sunday. 11 is very close to 12...and 12 is 3 months! I remember saying "god, I wish I could just fast forward to when my baby is 3 months old". I'm not sure what I thought a baby that was 3 months old did, but I think I may have been a little naive ha. However, we tried something new. Liv is a very noisy sleeper...grunts, whines, breathes loudly. Its very distracting and wakes me up constantly. So, I decided to put her in her crib which is across the room. Wouldn't you know...she started sleeping through the night! she goes to bed around 9:30pm and wakes up around 6am! I have been putting her to bed after her nighttime bottle and letting her fall asleep by herself. She has a mobile and a bear that has "wave" sounds. I sometimes have to give her a sucky back a few times, but she's been falling asleep by herself. Go Liv! And go Desi!! I've been getting a full night of sleep, woo hoo!

I mentioned in my last post that Liv has been sucking on her fist. Well she has this little blanket, I think they call them binky's (thank you Auntie Donna). She likes to grab it, stick it in her mouth, pull it over her face. Its really cute and convenient when I need her to entertain herself, like when i'm trying to shower and get ready :) Other than that, nothing is new. Working on the laughing...the minute I get a giggle I will try to get a video of it.



Sucking on her hand

With her binky

Smiley






Hanging out with her grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment