Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

First of all I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's in my life! Especially my mom.

Pat got home last night and with him he brought my new laptop!!! I'm so excited. I still need to transfer all of my pictures from the external hard drive and get  used to using a mac. I know the basics and thats about it. I am up for the challenge though :). Pat is here until Wednesday. Then he will be gone for another week or so.

Kind of exciting news...Pat is planning a trip for us. He will not tell me where we are going, but we aren't bringing Liv and its the weekend of May 20 (his birthday). I know that we are going somewhere in the U.S. or I am about 95% sure that we are. I'm dying from the excitement of it. Immediately when Pat told me I said "Do you know how long its been since I have flown in a plane without Liv? I am for sure having a few drinks!".

Other than that, life had been pretty ordinary. Liv turned 21 months and I need to do a post on that...I will have that up this week. I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment