Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls Weekend

We are going to Marquette for a Girls Weekend! Well, we didn't plan it that way, but thats kind of what it turned into. My mom, Liv, and I are heading to my favorite place...Marquette, for the weekend. I have a hair appointment on Saturday...and I can't tell you how excited I am. My hair is so long and hasn't been cut/trimmed since I was in Georgia...maybe March. Also, I might have a little surprise for everyone when I get back. It's a surprise and you will have to wait and see :).

Liv has been super pleasant lately. She stays content for longer periods of time in her rainforest bouncer and underneath her play mat. She plays a little game where if she's in her bed or swing, she'll start crying or fussing and as soon as you go over there and she sees your face she gets a big smile on her face hahaha. Weasel. She's already acting like her dad ha!

Here are some pictures from the week and a little video of Liv playing under her play mat.



Trying out her neck muscles

Superman

Acting and Looking like her dad




No comments:

Post a Comment