Monday, September 21, 2009

7 Weeks Old

What a week we had. I'm feeling 100% better now...I'm very relieved. Dani just got here yesterday and is here until tomorrow. We have just been visiting, hanging out with Olivia, and we're gonna head over to Canada today for a little shopping.

Liv has been doing really good. We are working on her schedule. She is usually up around 8am every day, eats, takes a little snooze and then we hang out/play until she eats next. She takes a pretty long nap in the afternoon and stays up pretty much for the rest of the day/evening until she has her nighttime feeding and goes to sleep. She has been falling asleep for the night between 9 and 9:30. Then she sleeps til about 1 and wakes up again at 5:30 or 6am. If I could drag myself out of bed at that time, we would start our day...however, I haven't managed to do that yet. So I force another hour or two out of Liv haha. When I start working again I will have to suck it up.

I did finally get a video of Liv smiling! The downside of the video is the smiles are in the very beginning and then it continues with my annoying voice with no success of drawing more smiles out...but I will add it and you can enjoy her smiley face in the beginning :).





Liv's winter outfit...I'm a little in love with that hat



My mom bought this costume for her....not for halloween, just a costume haha.


1 comment:

  1. I like the flower costume! She def looks a lot older than 7 weeks old!! :)

    ReplyDelete