Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Shower #2

My mom and I got back last night from Marquette...Dani threw me a baby shower there. It was a small one compared to my first shower, but it was really nice because my mom and Dani were able to relax and it was laid back. I had a really good time and I got some really thoughtful gifts. I have to mention the onesies Dani and Angela made for me. I really need to take a picture of them, both sides haha. Dani made me 4 onesies that all had a cute little meaning behind them, but Pat's favorite was the one that said "It's not my diaper that stinks, its the oilers"....and on the butt of the onesie it has the Calgary Flames logo (pat's favorite team)! Angela made one with some colorful flowers on the front and on the back it said NMU with the #15 below it (that is pat's hockey number), and we did both go to NMU. I am so thankful for everything though...she is spoiled already.


We definitley ended up with wayy too much food, but I guess what shower doesn't end up with too much food. We also made an important purchase while we were in Marquette...the baby's stroller! It's a jogging stroller because I want the option to use it when I'm running. We haven't put it together yet, but I'll have to get a picture of it when we do. Dani took a ton of pictures during the shower and while I was opening gifts...so I'm gonna post some, but definitley not all 90 of them!


Amber and Amara

A really cute gap mini skirt from Jillian


Mike (Dani's boyfriend) got her 2 Detroit onesies ha.



The fruit pizza I made...I was really proud of it hahaha.


Krysta and our bellies
One more...btw, this is me at 35 weeks and 3 days






One of the four onesies Dani made...its a picture of Lily!! and underneath it says "Guard Dog"! hahah yeah I loved it.



My mom, me and Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment