Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Frustrating

I've had a frustrating couple of days. I decided to end my procrastinating last Saturday and headed to Walmart to register. Keep in mind that my mom and I already went there probably a month ago and they told us that their scanner was broken and that we could register online. I didn't want to register online so I waited. So...I go there and ask about registering and the woman tells me that they had their second scanner stolen and they wouldn't be replacing it until they move into their new supercenter location in July!!! UGH. So then I went to Kmart and they handed me a piece of lined paper to register with....I was like, ummmmm really??????? So I took it home and typed it up on excel so it would be nice and neat haha. I also went home and tried registering online for Walmart and got frustrated so I'm going to go to Marquette, againnn, to register at Walmart. This is all kind of silly to get frustrated about, but I'm pregnant so I get to be irrational :).

Onto the next subject...I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and I have a doctor's appointment. I will have to update tomorrow night and I'll take some pictures of my 31 week belly. I've been feeling good, a little more tired and slower moving, but I suppose thats expected. Wish me luck tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment