Monday, July 4, 2011

Here and There (pictures overload)

We have been so busy since I've been home that I've put my blogging on the back burner. Busy in a good way though. Its been really nice here, so we've been enjoying a lot of time outside and I've been working on all of my DIY projects for the reception. Everything is coming along nicely, but not finished yet!

My mom, Liv, and I drove down to Chicago Friday evening and are here until Tuesday. We are having a lot of fun and I don't know if its because Dani is my twin, but Liv is obsessed with her...she could really care less about me when Dani is around. It kind of works in my favor though :).  It was hilarious when we pulled up here at 1am (yes liv was stilll awake), Liv was going crazy in her carseat. She was bouncing around, kicking, and yelling. She was thrilled to see Auntie Dani and Uncle Bikey in person instead of on skype.

I'm going to try to be better about posting while I'm back home. Its just so crazy when you first arrive somewhere new with a toddler and have to get them used to their new surroundings. 

Some pictures to share.
we've been riding our bike.

using a necklace as a leash to walk Abbie.

boat ride...and some crazy hair!

Lake Superior...how I've missed you.

old friends! (Jill and Ashley)

had to add another one. It was amazing.

Did I mention how excited Liv has been to Have Auntie Dani and Uncle Bikey around??

visiting Auntie at work...hanging out on the lawn.

love for auntie.

we found some princess shoes!

Bikey blew some bubbles with his gum which Liv found weirdly interesting


oh and we played some hockey with sticks...liv was clearly the referee.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics Desi! My fav is the one where you have crazy hair. Ellie has the same blue jumper that Liv is wearing. I put it on her last weekend and she constantly had the worst wedgie EVER. Pretty funny:)

    ReplyDelete