Monday, July 18, 2011

this week

The week has come! Pat and so many friends and family start heading in town on Wednesday. Let the festivities begin! Liv and I just enjoyed two days at the cabin and she's currently still sleeping and will hopefully stay that way for another 30 minutes because she was BUSY yesterday. She is definitely a beach babe. She was so good, which I'm thankful for, because it was a relaxing day at the beach. I am a little more tan than I'd like to be (Dani reminded me last night that you don't look so hot in black and white pictures when you are really tan...whoops).

I haven't downloaded my pictures from this last week...yet. I will today though. I have a lot of cleaning to do this week, as we are hosting an Anniversary cocktail party for Pat and I on Friday. I suppose it should feel like a huge accomplishment, but I think we have bigger accomplishments under out belt. Being married to Pat isn't really hard.

Did I mention that I'm having a faux bachelorette party? Faux because I'm already married, but my friend Tara and Dani decided that I shouldn't have to miss out on the fun. So, on Thursday night we are going to head over to Tara's for some homemade bellinis by Dani and celebrate. I have also helped plan a little something for Pat (with the help of my cousin, Sean). I'm such a nice wife, I know.

I've been a bit absent from the blog lately, for apparent reasons, but I'll be back with some pictures from last week and, of course, from the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment