Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is Youuuuu ::insert pat's name::

The title of this post is Liv and my theme song for Christmas. We are having some passport difficulties and we're really down to the wire. I'm not going to go into specifics because honestly i'm exhausted with it, but pray for us...we want to see Pat! I also wanted to do a Christmas post, because I have all Liv's beautiful pictures that Dani did and, of course like the procrastinator that I am, I haven't done much with. If you live in the U.P., its a blizzard, and if that doesn't put you in the Christmas spirit, maybe this will.

ps. Those of you who are friends with Dani or I on facebook, these pictures are slightly different than the ones I posted on there....I didn't want to bore you with the same old thing.

Who doesn't love a pink and glittery fake lollipop?

Or a big bow on a baby's head?

This did cause a problem however...babies + fake glitter = a mess


Rudolf

Of course Lily was included...she's clearly thrilled we didn't leave her out.


This will be Liv if we don't get her passport in time.





No comments:

Post a Comment