Monday, July 27, 2009

Still no baby

I'm still waiting...very impatiently. I was having some contractions this morning, I think anyways, haha, but they went away. I thought about calling Pat (he is in Marquette again until tomorrow), but it definitley would have been premature. I'm at the point where I'm feeling I'll be pregnant forever and I can't actually envision myself going into labor. I guess that can be normal seeing I don't know what labor is like or how its going to start. Either way...I'm very impatient and very BORED. I might try walking lily today to see if that'll get things going. If I don't have the baby by Wednesday, Dr. Mackie is going to schedule an induction...which I'd like to avoid if at all possible. So hopefully my next post will be about my baby being here and not about the date of my induction :).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Desi! I came along your journal and can't believe you are due already! I have to let you know that I was 5 days overdue with Easton..so just have patience and your little angel will be here soon :) Good luck with everything...you are going to make a great mother!

    ReplyDelete