Monday, April 20, 2009

26 weeks and 5 days - belly pics

I went to Marquette last weekend for a visit. It was so nice to see Dani and some friends...I've been waiting to see Dani again because she's my belly picture taker haha. We had a pretty laid back weekend, and I'm going back to Marquette on Wednesday with my mom and brother because they both have Doctor's appointments and why not, free ride up there :).


Pat and I decided that we're not going to pick a name out for the baby until she is born. We are going to pick 3 or 4 that we like, and then see what she looks like...and it takes a little pressure off of us to decide, because so far we've had no luck agreeing on anything besides her middle name is going to be Carolyn (Pats Mom's name). For a little update on the baby, she has been moving around more. I can feel her moving, but I have no idea what she's doing...it doesn't feel like a kick or a punch haha, just movement. The ultrasound tech informed me that the placenta was in the front so that could be why I don't feel as strong of a movement.


Pat's team lost last night, and that was their do or die game...so they are done with their season now, and he should be here in a week! He hasn't seen me for about 2 months...so he might be surprised how different I look haha. Like I said earlier, Dani took some more pictures for me...I wore the same shirt I wore in the first pictures because I thought it'd be easier to compare belly pictures.



My belly button is coming out a little...eek
almost 27 weeks

one with lily of course...sitting on my shelf ha
















No comments:

Post a Comment