Thursday, April 9, 2009

24 weeks and 1 day

I can't believe I'm 6 months pregnant already...this due date is creeping up on me and I feel like I just found out I was pregnant. My little bump seems to be growing by the day...I had an interview yesterday and I wore a tight shirt because I wanted them to know I was pregnant and not have to tell them, but then I left my jacket on and they didn't notice!! So as big as I feel I'm getting, I think I can still hide it...weird. I wanted to be honest with the people interviewing me because I don't want to go in my first day and say "oh by the way, i'm 6 months pregnant". I'm hoping I still get the job, it was a good interview and one of the people that interviewed me, remembers me from an internship I did there when I was in highschool, so that was a good thing.


Onto the exciting stuff...I had an ultrasound last friday. They had me drink 48oz of water before...which I didn't have to do before, so I was very full of water and in the first part of the ultrasound all I could see was the baby's spine because she was pushed allll the way up by my ribs and couldn't flip around or anything. So after I got to go pee we got to see a lot more. She was moving around and the woman told me she was stubborn because she doesn't move the way she is supposed to. We also saw her opening and closing her mouth and sticking out her tongue!! No sucking her thumb, but her hands were up above her head. The dissapointing part of the ultrasound was the disk they gave me with pictures on it...it was a read only file and I couldn't do anything besides look at the pictures, buuuut I scanned the pictures from my 19 week ultrasound so that I could post those! My mom keeps teasing me because I sarcastically told her that the baby looked like me after I saw the ultrasound pictures...hahah so you'll have to tell me what you think ;).






A good picture of her little face
All five fingers!!! haha

The "It's a Girl!" shot... and according to Carolyn "its a miracle!"


Profile shot



one more....






No comments:

Post a Comment