Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lately

Lately...The weather has been beautiful here in Calgary and we have been spending a lot of time outside! Liv loves it outside and I love hanging outside with her. We celebrated Mother's Day by sleeping in as a family until 8:15. It was the plan that I would sleep in, but when Liv slept in I couldn't sleep any longer...isn't that how it always pans out though :). We had dinner at Pat's Grandmas house and that was about it. It was nice and laid back, which is how I think it should be.

Liv was sick for about a week and a half. She had a fever on and off and just wasn't feeling well. A week ago, I put her to bed at 7 and when I went to bed I luckily went to check on her. She was covered in puke. She had puked and didn't even wake up...I was 20 feet away from her and I didn't hear her. Naturally, I freaked out. Pat was out of town and my anxiety subconscious started screaming at me that Liv could have choked and suffocated. I put her in the bath and then directly in my bed so I could monitor her. She never threw up again, maybe it was all the cuddles she got!

I have a little compilation of photos over the past few weeks to share. You know, because I'm really good at updating my blog and sharing our lives....

Mother's Day...hanging out her her mini pool.



where are you going liv?


a girl and her hummer ha.







and goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE her suit!!! She is growing before our eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liv is soooooo beautiful! and her mommy (and auntie) style her like a star:)

    ReplyDelete