Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

We rang in the new year at home with some friends here in Belfast. Well...sort of. They all left for the bar by midnight and Pat and I said Happy New Year to eachother and were in bed by 12:15. The night went smoothly. It was pretty laid back, I made some quesadillas and a few other people brought over some appetizer like foods. And of course I dressed Liv all up and I guess you can say it was a successful get together because I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pictures! I had a little mess to pick up this morning but I can't complain.

I don't consider myself a really sentimental person and have never really been into making New Year resolutions, but I have to say 2009 was a life changing year. And just to prove it, a picture of my little family above. Which by the way, was taken after one of Pat's game. Liv was wearing an adorable new outfit from Grandma Carolyn and I was sweating to death due to carrying around my huge child...notice my shiny face. Speaking of my huge child, she'll be five months tomorrow so I will be posting again!
Have a lazy and unproductive New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment