Monday, July 2, 2012

whoa

Life has been crazyyy. We are just ending the long weekend (yay canada day!) and I don't even know how it went by so fast. Well....I have an idea, Liv was in a wedding and that took up our Friday night and all day/night on Saturday. It was fun though and Liv did great. Apparently it was too much fun because my camera with all the evidence of how cute Liv was is missing. I'm trying to be hopeful that it will turn up, but if it doesn't, I've decided I'm not getting another snap and shoot, I'll be upgrading to an iphone! 

We leave on Thursday for Michigan. I am my normal anxious self and started packing today. I can't help myself, I will make a few lists and be obsessive about getting it all done. Then I'll wake up at 3am and worry myself until our flight at 6am. I will be exhausted by the time we actually arrive, but it will be worth it to celebrate Ashley and Nate's wedding! Also, cross your fingers that Liv doesn't puke on me again....OR if she does, I catch it in the handy puke bag (gag).

I have wanted to update, but I have felt so overwhelmed ad my thoughts tend to jump all over the place when that happens. I am hoping that in a few months I'll be into the swing of things and feel a little more in control of my life. 

I don't want to complain though, because so far, I really like my job! I get to start training for my actual position tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that. I have a lot to learn to be able to take over the department by October-ish. 

I will update during or after my Michigan trip...I hope it's not a puke story again, even though they are funny after, during is a nightmare. I think I have PTSD from all of these puking incidents ha! I will also make my sister take pictures for me and I'll steal them, I'm annoying like that.


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are liking the new job!

    And I REAAAAAALLY hope your girl does not puke on the plane again. (But maybe have many gigantic bags on hand?) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this weekend went by too quickly! Was your daughter a flower girl in the wedding? Hope you have a great and puke free trip to Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am hopeful that a little gravol and sleep will help :). Yes! She was a flower girl, it was beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are heading to SSM on thursday night and would love to see you guys:)

    ReplyDelete