Monday, March 26, 2012

spring into vacation

Not that I have been good with updating my blog before, but last Saturday we unexpectedly booked a flight back to Chicago and flew out Tuesday. It's been busy to say the least. We flew into Chicago, stayed with my Dani and Bikey for a day and then Liv and I made the long (9 hour) journey home alone. Honestly, Liv is a really good traveller, so the ride was just long...no major hiccups. Well....she did throw up, but I'm so used to it, because the girl throws up every time we fly anyways. However, this was the first time in the plane that I actually caught her puke. It should be a sport really, puke catching...it's an art. An art that I pray that I've mastered.

We have been here since Thursday the 15th and leave next Thursday to drive back down to Chicago and spend the weekend again until we fly out on Monday.

It's been an unexpected and much needed visit with family and friends. I will leave you with some pictures and hopefully not an empty promise to get writing more. It's hard to figure out what to write when I feel like I'm in such a half-way point in my life. Liv being in daycare three days a week and me looking for a job but not finding one leaves me a bit deflated.

on the balcony in chicago

playing with pippa, catching imaginary butterflies.


new outfit.




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love the Liv pics! She is tooooooo cute. Enjoy the rest of your time at home! I wish I could have been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liv is adorable! I love how bright and full of life she is.

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete