Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it, barely, but we're here so thats all that matters. I don't even want to re-cap how our day went. It was an absolute nightmare...24 hours of a nightmare. So, I'll sum up the experience with some advice: Don't ever take your 20lb child through an airport in a baby bjorn. Bring a stroller. I feel like I've been hiking for two days. It was pure torture. We arrived in Detroit at 12am on tuesday, stayed the night at my aunt's house and then drove back to the Soo in the morning. 30 minutes after we arrived I had to bring Liv to her 4 month appointment. She was such a grouch. Dr. Mackie said "hello" to her and she started crying. She also got 3 shots again. I didn't think it was as bad as the first time, but still, they are no fun. Liv now weighs a whopping 20lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long. I can't remember the size of her noggin' and I didn't ask for percentages. I'm positive she's still sky high in the weight department and a little over average for height. She's a monster.

Liv is super cranky after our travels. I'm guessing its a combination of the time change and the vaccinations she got. She has rolled over twice now from her belly to her back, but with her attitude there was no way I was getting her to do any tricks today. Also, there is no way in hell she is rolling onto her belly...she hates it. So I spent the day with her cranky butt unpacking, doing laundry, and washing a gazillion bottles.

OH and I have good news. I've known for a few weeks and just forgot to update. I passed my thesis class...with an A!! Woohoo! So I now have my Masters in Administration...well not technically. I have to pay $50 to get a final audit and get my diploma. Isn't that depressing? I spent all that money for classes and have to pay another $50 just to prove I actually finished the program. This MSA does nothing for me at the moment seeing I can't look for jobs because Pat and I will be moving after the summer. The waiting game continues. Here are some pics of my monster.


Eating the chair

Come try this mom! Its yummyyy





Mom, Liv, Dad

All the girls and Liv at the game

No comments:

Post a Comment