Monday, September 28, 2009

I have a 2 month old...

Marquette was awesome as usual. Liv turned 2 months old yesterday. To be honest, it doesn't seem like a huge milestone... I thought it was more exciting for her to start smiling. We started the weekend off with some shopping of course. Liv got a "few" new outfits. She was a great shopper. As soon as we attached her carseat to a cart its like the motion of the cart rocked her to sleep. I told Pat that Liv is going to be my new shopping partner! Pat also wanted to state that Liv has enough clothes...to which I responded "She's a girl...my girl...better get used to it" ha! Friday afternoon, my friend Krysta and her baby, Ari, who is about a week older than Liv, came over to visit. We took some pictures of them lying next to eachother. Liv, of course, towered over Ari...like the amazon that she is (thats my girl ;).

On Saturday night, my mom watched Liv. Dani and I left around 10pm, and Liv had been sleeping since 9:30...and she didn't wake up until 5:30 the next morning! WHOA...but did she sleep like that last night? Yeah Right! She slept from like 10-3 (not bad) and then woke up around 7:30 again. Eventually, right? We'll get it...I do however think that Liv wanted more milk last night when I put her to sleep. I should have given her an extra 2 oz. and see how it went. Stupid mommy, oh well. I have a bunch of pictures from this weekend. I've been thinking about the next time we have Dani take pictures for us...maybe 3 mo.? (I haven't asked Dani yet, and she reads this blog ;). But for now, here are some snapshots from photog Desi.

Getting ready to leave with me and Grandma

Silent Laugh!




Ari and Liv







No comments:

Post a Comment